Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Happy 2012!

Happy New Year!

I don't really have the time to write a meaningful post about the things I learned and the ways I grew in 2011.  I'll just have to say I loved and was loved, I laughed, I cried, I read, I cooked and I ate.  According to my scale, maybe I over-achieved on that last one.  BUT I did get asked for ID twice this year at the liquor store.  (I'm 38, so that makes me really, really happy!)

That looks so weird.  Am I really that old?

The one thing I know so far about 2012 is that it's going to be a Big One.  Big decisions, hard choices, and long days are what's in store for me right now.  I'd be terrified except I married the right man, and he makes sure I am always better than ok.  I have such a very good life that even if I break everything, my kids will still be healthy and I will be all right.  (Remind me later I said that, ok?)

So.  Monthly Goals.  For January:

I will finish my beta-read by January 15th.
I will reach 30K on Rundiamair.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year!

I know exactly how you feel. (38 in April.) Where did the time go? (And I also get asked for ID, which used to really bug me, but doesn't bother me at all now!)

30k? Awesome! Can't wait to read more!