Thursday, April 03, 2008

Huge Sigh

I've had some hard news this week - my wonderful co-worker is moving on the first of May. I'm really sad to see her go, we share the same irreverent sense of humour and she's good at the job. I'm also pretty sad about going back to a six-days-a week work schedule.

I'm not excited about hiring. I'm so tired of that process.

Anyway, I have April. I'm going to take some extra days off to be with the kids, and when that's over I'll do what I have to do. I have lots of support, it's not the end of the world.

It might be the end of my getting 10 000 words a month, though. For now.

So I'm a little bummed right now.

2 comments:

Susan Adrian said...

I'm sorry, Cindy. {HUG} I know that's a disappointment. You WILL find a way, though. I have no doubt about that.

Renée (R.E.) Chambliss said...

Oh that stinks! I hope you can find someone else quickly and easily!