Friday, March 12, 2010

Waiting

It occurs to me this afternoon that I am waiting.

I do my work stuff, waiting for my work day to be over so I can go home.

I wait for the evening to be over so the kids will go to bed and I can relax and watch TV.

I wait for the TV show or movie to be over so I can go to bed.

I wait to fall asleep so I can get up and go to work.

Gawd, how depressing is THAT? I didn't even notice I was doing it, but there it is. I suspect that I'm not particularly looking forward to anything in the near future, and I'm becoming a very dreary person.

I guess early March is a good time to screw up your mojo, pull yourself together and remember to take part. Ready, set, GO!

1 comment:

Danica-Dragonfly said...

I am there too.

Waiting for the other shoe to fall ... you cansee why I chose 'caterpillarsneakers' as my gmail account, no?

Waiting for the weekend ... waiting for a break in the clouds ... waiting ... to what? die?

Argh.