Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Erg!

Baby seems to have added a new nap to her day, from 8 pm until 8:30 pm, at which time she awakes refreshed and ready to charm the pants off her tired mother until 11 pm. In the last three days I have spent zero time soaking in the tub, about one hour reading, and about half an hour writing. I feel a little tantrum coming on. (S)

Since she's asleep, I'm going to do something pointless and restful. Dunno what yet, but it's fer sure going to be useless, and I'll probably eat some of Little Boy's Halloween candy.

Hope y'all are doing well. I'll make the blog rounds later on. After the dentist and winter-boot shopping and...oh, nevermind.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Cindy,
My little ones did that late nap trick. Thankfully it was short lived. As soon as they got more mobile they started wearing themselves out and going to bed earlier, and even better, sleeping through the night.

Enjoy your restful time!

Mrs. Mitty said...

Deep breaths, Mom! And enjoy the candy - you need it more than he does. [eg]

Cindy said...

Sara:

She didn't do it last night, but then, she didn't go to bed the first time until 10. Had some help from DH, though, and did get my bubblebath, finally. (G)

Cindy said...

Mrs. Mitty:

Hello! Thank you. I found some chocolate pecan bars and carrot cake left over from Sunday dinner - also made a bowl of popcorn and watched silly WTN shows for a while...therapy by pretend lobotomy. (S)

Mrs. Mitty said...

Mmm, yummy! Sounds like good therapy to me! [bg] And the bubblebath too! Such a deal!

Unknown said...

Hi Cindy,
I know exactly what you're going through. I'm still going through it.

If you ever want to email me, my addy is: sarawalkerhowe@gmail.com

Cindy said...

Dear Sara:
Thanks! I will do that. (s)