Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm Back, Baby

Yesterday, a dear friend sent me a picture of an angel with this message:

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning, the devil says, "OH CRAP, SHE'S UP"!

I laughed, and it made me feel good.  And this morning on the way in to work, I was thinking about how I feel so much more energetic this week, more capable, more effective.  Of course this message came to my mind, and I thought: That's right Baby.  I am an agent of good things in life.  I am making it happen. 

Maybe I was a little drunk on coffee, you think?  Yeah, I think.

So, I hope you've found your mojo.  I hope you're making it happen for yourself and the people around you.  I hope you have someone who is making it happen for you.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

Danica-Dragonfly said...

Atta girl!!

Makin' it happen!!

and takin' names :)!!

Love to you!

Deniz Bevan said...

I wish you a great day too! As a latte lover (mmm, warm milk...), I like the idea of being drunk on coffee :-)