Monday, September 25, 2006

Justine Larbalestier's method

Just for fun, I followed a link from the Compuserve forum and read a bit by Justine Larbalestier here:
http://justinelarbalestier.com/blog/?p=398
and because I wondered how it would turn out, I did the spreadsheet-thingy. Interesting. It does help me put things in the right places in my mind, and hopefully keep them there, because they do tend to wander around.

Otherwise, it's still a challenge getting to the keyboard, what with everybody in the house getting sick (except me, I hardly ever get sick - knock on wood!) But this too shall pass. I'm seeing my beginning in much more detail, and I'm anxious to get back to it. I've decided to develop my MC's character with a few more scenes before I take her out of the secluded mountain valley where she grew up.

I have lots of things tumbling around in my mind about writing, but no time to post them here just now. Maybe later!

No comments: